Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Firsts, Sucessess and Just Plain Cute!

Mari started her very first day of school yesterday. It was quite the production. Mostly due to my desire to make her first day a big deal. She woke up way too early, at least for the Pevestorf household. She wakes us up at 6:45 am ready to start her day! Mom had to take pictures of almost every aspect of getting ready. I was nice and didn't post the pictures of her getting dressed.



Here's our girl eating a nice "healthy" bowl of cereal and an apple. At least the apple helped her start her day off right. I love the look in her eye's. It's a tired anxious look.



Here we are all dressed and ready to go. She actually let me flat iron her hair. I had to convince her that I will not be doing this every day. Most days we'll be lucky to brush it!



Here she is in her classroom in front of her little cubby. She was excited, shy and nervous.




We have had a wonderful and successful week of potty training! Nadia, as of today, has gone seven days with no accidents!!!! A huge accomplishment for us. She is now going to the potty without being told. She is amazing. I thought we wouldn't be to this point for at least another month. I'm sure that we'll have accidents here and there, but, By George, I think she's got it!



I just couldn't resist this sweet picture of Mattea. She's in the snugglie with Dad. She loves being in there and being so cozy. She is such a good little baby. Smiles and coos and laughs! What a joy she brings to our family!

No comments: