Friday, September 02, 2011

Exciting But Busy Week

We have had quite the week! We have had a lot going on with each kid. I have been working on something with each girl this week. It may not have been the smartest thing, but none the less...




Mari had her Pre-K orientation yesterday. She loved seeing her teacher, Mrs. Walters. She told her that if Grandma Becky ever drops her off or picks her up they'll have to make sure that they don't talk too much! I have also been teaching Mari to tie her shoes. Mari being Mari only had to do it 5 times before she got it! The only thing she needs to work on is getting it tight. She loves learning new things.








I had planned on potty training Nadia while I was pregnant with Mattea, but since I was on bed rest that never happened. Then we moved in with my parents for a while and that didn't seem like a good time and then finally on to our new house. With all the new changes we wanted to wait until things settled down. We have had a strange week of potty training but I think we have got it down! She is finally going!!! Yesterday was the first day that we had no accidents at all! It was a wonderful day! She's such a funny thing too. She tells me when she can't poop that it's still sleeping. Then when she does poop she says it's awake. Also, when she's pooping she'll say, after she gets out one little turd, "I need to get the rest of the brother's and sister's out." What a nut!






We have been talking a for a while about putting Mattea in her crib and to have her learn to fall asleep on her own. I hate it! We probably should have done all of this sooner, but again, with everything happening we waited. So now this week we have been doing the horrible "cry it out" method. Thankfully we only had one day of it! She is such a wonderful baby. She's easy and happy and such a wonderful blessing!





No comments: