Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blessings


Today my blessings post is going to be all about my second born. I want you to understand, I love all my girls the same. All three of them are wonderful gifts from God. I love waking up every morning to have them around. I just want you all to understand Nadia.

Nadia, this girl can make you laugh your head off one minute, make you want to kick yourself in the pants another and possible cry with frustration the next. As I type this she is sitting next to me coloring "chocolate chips." Obsessed with the movie "Tangled" and trying to "help" when it works out to her benefit.

I'm trying to eat some trail mix and she keeps putting her grimy little paws into the bag and grabbing them and trying to feed me. The volume of her voice is amazing. You look at her and think that this sweet innocent face couldn't possibly be loud and stinkery (is that a word?). The things this girl talks about are hilarious. Half the time we have no idea what she's talking about. She talks so fast. So much like her mother! I absolutely love this girl and can't imagine life without her. God has given us such a wonderful blessing in her!

No comments: