Thursday, September 01, 2011

Blessings

I am starting my blessings blog while Mattea is napping...BLESSING!!! Hopefully I'll be able to finish it before she wakes up!


As I sit here thinking of all the wonderful blessing the Lord has given it's hard to focus on one. Now yesterday I would have had a hard time thinking of any! Isn't it amazing how each day brings something different into our lives and how from day to day you can feel one extreme or the other? I am blessed to be able to be thankful for a God who loves me unconditionally. No matter my mood, happy, sad, angry or crabby!


I am blessed with three beautiful daughters. On "those days" (you know the days I am talking about) I need to remember that God has blessed me so much with them. They are loving, sweet, fun girls that I love to be with.


My wonderful husband. He puts up with my craziness and always supports me in that! He works hard for our family and loves me unconditionally.

No comments: