Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blessings!




This week my blessing is, Mari! My wonderful girl turned five yesterday! It was such a fun day. She loves the Mall of America so we decided to head on down there for the day. We had a great time going on rides (except the log ride, she hates it!), especially the roller coaster! We also went to Build A Bear where she picked out at cat, Whiskers. She had such a wonderful time.






Years ago, in my teens, I was told that I would never be able to have any children at all. So what a shock that we found out that, yes, in fact I am able to! So you can imagine what a beautiful blessing and gift she (and all of our girls) is to us! I think back now to the first time I held her in my arms. That feeling is something that can hardly be explained. It's amazing! The love, excitement, happiness and overwhelming...fear! I think all parents have that fear. Fear of them hurting, getting lost or even worse. It really helps to be able to put all of that burden upon our Lord and Savior!






We are so beyond blessed to have this girl. She is kind, giving, loving and so many more things! We are excited to watch her grow up and see what Jesus has in store for her!

No comments: