Thursday, July 17, 2008

Brownies, Nukkers and Toilets

It was an interesting day in the Pevestorf household. We decided to make up a pan of brownies, big mistake. As I was in our bedroom I hear Mari out in the kitchen with a spoon going, "brownie, brownie have some." When I got into the kitchen I noticed that Mari is about six inches taller than usual. She had taken her stool out of the bathroom and put it as close to the counter as she could. She had also taken out a rather large spoon and was helping herself to the pan of brownies! I only wish that I would have had the camera close by.

Later that evening I was filling up the bathtub for Mari. I decided that being 8 months pregnant and having water running made me need to used the toilet. As I got up and ready to flush I hear a "plop." I turn to look and Mari had thrown her much beloved nuk right into the UN FLUSHED toilet. Needless to say, that nuk ended up in the garbage!

Kyle and I are very exhausted!

1 comment:

Kari, RN said...

Oh my -She's one busy little girl!