Saturday, November 18, 2006

Just Hanging Out



I thought that I would send out a few more pictures of Mari and Chubby before Thanksgiving. Mari is growing up so fast. She rolled over yesterday at 7 1/2 weeks! She's babbling and smiling a lot more now. She loves the fan in our room and talks to it everyday. She also loves to "talk" to Grandpa Nordlund. She's quite the charmer to him. I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We'll have pictures up after of her at the farm with Grandpa and Grandma Mueller in Missouri.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lissa! (and Kyle!!)
I finally found your site! Aimee had mentioned you had a blog but I kept forgetting to ask the address. Cute pictures, fun to see how Mari has grown! She's so beautiful!
I finally joined the world of blogging, so feel free to check out my site: karijoy514.blogspot.com Hope you're all having a great day!
~Kari